- UART is CP2104
- Regulator is SP6203 (500mA) 3.3v
- 5v from USB
- LEDs use 1k resistors so not to drain LIPO
- MicroUSB Connector
- Program a breadboard-ed AVR/Arduino. (Arduino is basically a bootloader)
- Program a breadboard-ed PIC. (with UART bootloader)
- Program any MCU with a UART bootloader.
- Communicate with an IC or MCU with UART.
- Power your design with 2 separate rails. 3.3v and 5v
- Built in Reset Button for resetting a MCU/IC. With Optional pullup to 3.3v or 5v
- Built in Lipo Charge Circuit
- Built in TX,RX leds
- Both power rails have 1uf capacitors to help smooth them out.
- DTR, CTS also available
- Plugs right into your breadboard power rails and data rails.